Electric muscle stimulation is a tried and tested medical treatment method, used for rehabilitation, pain treatment and for training athletes, men and women.
The working principle behind electric stimulation is very simple. It faithfully reproduces the process by which muscle contractions are controlled by the brain. So, with electric stimulation, the activity in your muscles is triggered by electrical impulses sent by our devices to the motor nerve. Your muscle cannot distinguish between a contraction triggered by your brain and one triggered by Smart Fit Kit. This is known as electrically induced contraction.
Smart Fit Kit is designed for men and women:
- For those who want to look after their body: To keep in shape, for massages, to relieve heavy legs, low back or cervical pains, to support a physical rehabilitation programme, also to strengthen the abdominals or other parts of the body.
- To support their training and improve their performance, to speed up healing after certain injuries, to prepare for their season, to recover more quickly after intense effort, to provide pain relief.
- For physiotherapists: For rehabilitation, pain relief, treatment of specific neurological pathologies, orthopaedics, rheumatology, traumatology, urology, vascular conditions.
Smart Fit Kit uses very high quality and high comfort level currents.
Smart Fit Kit can be used in an intense way in complete safety:
- Without causing nervous fatigue
- By protecting your joints
- Smart Fit Kit has no side effects; it is a non-invasive treatment method, often an effective alternative to drugs, for pain treatment.
Yes. The work carried out during Smart Fit Kit sessions (depending on the programme selected) induces adaptations in the muscle fibres, with one of them being the increase in muscle volume.
Yes. Smart Fit Kit training modes increase muscle tone and enable firming.
Smart Fit Kit products and accessories
Depending on your skin type, between 15 and 30 times. Some 30 applications are possible on skin that is clean, non-greasy and shaved.
Yes. When purchased, each kit comes with x2 sets of gel pads.
Each Smart Fit Kit is supplied with a user manual.
We recommend to use Smart Fit Kits 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes sessions.
We recommend to use Smart Fit Kits from 18 years old. If you are 15 - 18 years old, we recommend getting parental consent before purchasing Smart Fit Kits.
No, you can not use Smart Fit Kit while you are pregnant.
Any healthy person can use Smart Fit Kits. Do not use Smart Fit Kits if your suffering from acute febrile diseases, pacemakers, epilepsy, during pregnancy, cancer etc.
Billing and Delivery
Just add the item you wish to purchase in the cart and click the "checkout" button.
We currently accept all major cards and PayPal.
We ship worldwide with NO Shipping fee.
For more information click here.