What is electric muscle stimulation?
Electric muscle stimulation is a tried and tested medical treatment method, used for rehabilitation, pain treatment and for training athletes, men and women.
The working principle behind electric stimulation is very simple. It faithfully reproduces the process by which muscle contractions are controlled by the brain. So, with electric stimulation, the activity in your muscles is triggered by electrical impulses sent by our devices to the motor nerve. Your muscle cannot distinguish between a contraction triggered by your brain and one triggered by Smart Fit Kit. This is known as electrically induced contraction.
What are the benefits of Smart Fit Kit?
Smart Fit Kit uses very high quality and high comfort level currents.
Smart Fit Kit can be used in an intense way in complete safety:
- Without causing nervous fatigue
- By protecting your joints
- Smart Fit Kit has no side effects; it is a non-invasive treatment method, often an effective alternative to drugs, for pain treatment.
Smart Fit Kit products and accessories
How many times can the Smart Fit Kit gel pads be used?
Depending on your skin type, between 15 and 30 times. Some 30 applications are possible on skin that is clean, non-greasy and shaved.
Does the Smart Fit Kits supplied with Smart Fit Kit gel pads?
Yes. When purchased, each kit comes with x2 sets of gel pads.
What source of information are there on the use of Smart Fit Kits?
Each Smart Fit Kit is supplied with a user manual.
How often should I use Smart Fit Kits?
We recommend to use Smart Fit Kits 3-4 times a week for 15 minutes sessions.
What is the recommended age to use Smart Fit Kits?
We recommend to use Smart Fit Kits from 18 years old. If you are 15 - 18 years old, we recommend getting parental consent before purchasing Smart Fit Kits.
Can I use while I am pregnant?
No, you can not use Smart Fit Kit while you are pregnant.
In which cases I'm not allowed to use Smart Fit Kits?
Any healthy person can use Smart Fit Kits. Do not use Smart Fit Kits if your suffering from acute febrile diseases, pacemakers, epilepsy, during pregnancy, cancer etc.
Electric muscle stimulation
For whom is Smart Fit Kit designed?
Smart Fit Kit is designed for men and women:
- For those who want to look after their body: To keep in shape, for massages, to relieve heavy legs, low back or cervical pains, to support a physical rehabilitation programme, also to strengthen the abdominals or other parts of the body.
- To support their training and improve their performance, to speed up healing after certain injuries, to prepare for their season, to recover more quickly after intense effort, to provide pain relief.
- For physiotherapists: For rehabilitation, pain relief, treatment of specific neurological pathologies, orthopaedics, rheumatology, traumatology, urology, vascular conditions.
Can muscle volume can be increased with Smart Fit Kits?
Yes. The work carried out during Smart Fit Kit sessions (depending on the programme selected) induces adaptations in the muscle fibres, with one of them being the increase in muscle volume.
Can the tissues or muscles be firmed with Smart Fit Kits?
Yes. Smart Fit Kit training modes increase muscle tone and enable firming.
Billing and Delivery
How to place an order?
Just add the item you wish to purchase in the cart and click the "checkout" button.
What are your payment methods?
At the moment, we accept payments with PayPal.
Where do you ship to?
We ship worldwide with NO Shipping fee.
When will I get my product?
For more information click here.